NGA 911 LLC continues to lead the innovation of the 9-1-1 system with the first 9-1-1 Communication Platform as a Service “CPaaS”. This cloud-based platform unifies textual communication to, from, and within 9-1-1. CPaaS enables real-time communication and collaboration that modernizes operations and streamlines emergency response.
A single platform solution for textual communication management for 9-1-1 that grows with your 9-1-1 Agency. Seamless support for Text-to-9-1-1, Text-from-9-1-1, and Text-within-9-1-1. Flexible pricing and configuration allow you to use each separately or all three together.
Unified textual communication for all your 9-1-1 needs.
- Centralized management.
- Serialized communication for auditing control
- Enhanced operational efficiency with real time collaboration.
- New collaboration opportunities for all stakeholders.
- Affordable pricing model.
Geofencing and Geo Targeting
Text To 9-1-1
Purpose: Enables citizen SMS interaction with their local 9-1-1 Authority.
- SMS text to 9-1-1
- Routing to appropriate PSAP
- Transfer as required
Text From 9-1-1
Purpose: Enables local 9-1-1 Authorities to initiate SMS messages to the public.
- Outbound texts for abandoned 9-1-1 calls
- Broadcast texts to a targeted geography
- Severe weather notifications
- SMS opt-in
- Geo Polling & Response
- Incident management integration
- Record retention
Text Within 9-1-1
Purpose: Enables local 9-1-1 Authorities to collaborate with all internal stakeholders using SMS messages.
- Primary and Secondary PSAP Collaboration
- Secondary PSAPs may collaborate with Primary PSAPs.
- Ability to coordinate dispatch
- Radio System Failure Backup
- Contingency planning and continuity of operations
- Silent Dispatch
- Primary Communications for Sensitive Information
- Transmitting sensitive information that you don’t want broadcast.
- Undercover operation
- Search warrant execution.
- Share Information Without Using a Radio
- Follow-up Information
- Unit Status
- Incident Information
- Save Money and Increase Eddiciency
- Reduce Data Entry Workload
- Cut Radio Traffic
Several textual communication options: